Measures to Protect Personal Information
KITZ Corporation manufactures and sells a variety of valves and related products used in various fields, including building, housing and plant-related applications. In addition to the valve business, KITZ Group companies, consisting of KITZ Corporation and its subsidiaries, are developing the brass bar manufacturing business, hotel and other service businesses.
Our company philosophy is “We strive to build a robust global environment and sustainable future by supporting social infrastructure through our advancements in fluid control technologies and materials,” and in order to live up to the trust of our customers and society, we have set compliance management as one of the basic policies of the entire KITZ Group.
With regard to the protection of personal information, we recognize that it is our social responsibility to appropriately protect and manage the personal information of our customers as well as those related to our company in accordance with the Privacy Protection Laws, and we have established the following policy to ensure its implementation.
KITZ Personal Information Protection Policy
- 1.We will abide by legislation, rules and regulations on Personal Information.
- 2.We will define in-house rules necessary to protect Personal Information, establish programs to abide by those rules, and our directors and employees shall practice these rules and policies.
- 3.We will collect Personal Information according to appropriate methods in accordance with in-house rules, and only use that information limited to the scope for which the information was agreed for use, and never disclose or provide that information to a third party unless there is a suitable reason to do so.
- 4.We will take organizational, personnel, physical and technical safety measures and policies necessary to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information retained, as well as prevent loss, destruction, modification and leakage of personal information.
- 5.We will periodically audit how personal information is protected, and accordingly review in-house rules and management methods, as well as sustain suitable corrective policies, as necessary.
- 6.We will educate and train our directors and employees on protection of personal information and suitable ways to manage personal information, to thoroughly ensure that personal information is appropriately handled throughout daily business activities.
- 7.We will swiftly confirm the identity of the requesting individual and take swift measures to accommodate the request of the requesting individual in the case that we are requested to disclose, amend, terminate use, delete or erase personal information.
Enacted: December 10, 2004
Revised: April 1, 2022
Contact the following for suggestions or inquiries on how personal information is handled by KITZ.
|Tokyo Shiodome Building, 1-9-1, Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-7305, Japan
Information Security and Personal Information Protection Secretariat, KITZ Corporation
For inquiries about product technology, product purchases,
catalogs, and quality